Dunkin’ Donuts Customer Loyalty Card Program Terms and Conditions
1. Program Sponsor. The Dunkin’ Donuts Customer Loyalty Card Program (“the Loyalty Program”) is operated by Bahamas QSR Limited, #20 Horseshoe Drive, Nassau, Bahamas, and is applicable to participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in The Bahamas.
2. Membership Eligibility and Fee. Membership in the Program is contingent on these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions. You may maintain only one account. There is no enrollment fee for this Loyalty Program. The Loyalty Card is and will remain the property of Bahamas QSR Limited and must be returned on demand. It is not a payment card.
3. Program Availability. Bahamas QSR Limited reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel this Loyalty Program at management’s exclusive discretion. Bahamas QSR Limited will make every reasonable effort to provide advance notice of its action(s) to all active members. Bahamas QSR Limited accepts no responsibility should any active member(s) not receive advance notice of its intention to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel the Loyalty Program.
4. Non Transferability of Customer Loyalty Cards. Customer Loyalty Cards are not transferable. The Cardholder is prohibited from transferring their card to any other person for the purpose of receiving benefit of another customer’s purchases. The cardholder is also prohibited from transferring in any way whatsoever the benefit of redeeming points accumulated on the account. Only the registered Cardholder may redeem points and dollar value equivalent on credit in the account.
5. Membership Cancellation. Bahamas QSR Limited reserves the right to cancel any membership in the Loyalty Program and revoke any and all unredeemed Loyalty Program points collected by any member(s) for reasons that include, but are not limited to: 1) violation of any or all of these Terms and Conditions; 2) misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this Loyalty Program; 3) violation of any national law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges; 4) failure to pay for purchases; 5) a cheque to a participating restaurant or brand is returned for insufficient funds or is invalid for any reason; 6) a debit or credit card payment to a participating restaurant is contested for any reason and payment stopped; 7) commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Loyalty Program; 8) more than one active account per member; or 9) action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Loyalty Program or any of its alliances; all as may be determined by Bahamas QSR Limited in its sole discretion.
6. Changes in Terms and Conditions. Bahamas QSR Limited reserves the right to make any changes to the program (whether material or otherwise), including the ways in which points are earned and redeemed and the eligible items, the expiry of accrued points, the limits, to modify or cancel Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions (including the number of Dunkin’ Donuts Loyalty Card points issued for a Qualifying Purchase), regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, rewards and reward levels in whole or part at any time, even though changes may affect the value of points or rewards already accumulated; all as may be determined by Bahamas QSR Limited in its sole discretion. You will be bound by any such changes.
7. Notice of Changes. Any such changes will be shown in these Terms and Conditions on the www.dunkinbahamas.com web site and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. A notice that a change has been made will be placed on the web site for a reasonable period of time. Any changes to any printed version of the Terms and Conditions will be contained in the next reprinting of that printed version. Bahamas QSR Limited will attempt to notify active members regarding major Program changes, but will not be liable for failure to do so, and all members will nevertheless be bound. An active member is defined as any member having point activity (accrual or redemption) within the last 12 months.
8. Legal rights. Neither the Program nor any benefit offered by the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against Bahamas QSR Limited.
9. Points have no value. Bahamas QSR Limited loyalty points are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Program. Points have no fixed or ascertainable cash value. Members have no ownership interest in accrued points and accrued points do not constitute property of the members. Use of the word “earn” in marketing materials in relation to Bahamas QSR Limited points shall mean “collect” and shall not infer that the points have any value until they are presented for redemption. Points may not be purchased or sold and are not transferable except as otherwise stated herein.
10. Communications Not Received. Bahamas QSR Limited is not liable for loss of misdirected correspondence, requests, or Reward Certificates that may be incomplete, illegal, delayed, lost or stolen.
11. No Guarantees on Merchandise. Bahamas QSR Limited, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, and agents make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to items of merchandise, and shall not be liable for any loss, expense (including without limitation, any legal fees), accident or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of such items or as a result of any defect or failure of such items.
12. Restricted by Law. This Program or participation therein is not valid and/or the awarding of Bahamas QSR Limited points and/or the granting of rewards is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
13. Program Violations. Program violations, fraud or abuse in relation to points or reward usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and by Bahamas QSR Limited, including, without limitation, the forfeiture of all point transfers, rewards, vouchers, or merchandise issued pursuant to point redemptions and any accrued points in your account, as well as cancellation of the account and your future participation in the Program.
14. Other Point Awards. Bahamas QSR Limited points may be distributed as rewards, recognition, or incentives by Bahamas QSR Limited to customers, and also by other companies with whom Bahamas QSR Limited has agreements to their employees and customers.
15. Program Interpretation. Interpretations of Program Terms & Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Bahamas QSR Limited. Bahamas QSR Limited reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change these Terms and Conditions or any rules related to the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
16. Registration of Loyalty Card is mandatory. Customer Loyalty Cards must be registered online at the website www.dunkinbahamas.com in order that earned points are eligible for redemption. Failure to register the Customer Loyalty Card will restrict the cardholder from redeeming any earned points until such time as it is properly registered. Should it be determined that an unregistered Customer Loyalty Card has been used to purchase items, that card will be immediately cancelled without any notice. Bahamas QSR Limited will consider that unregistered Customer Loyalty Card as improperly acquired and improperly used, thus subject to cancellation.
17. Earning and Redeeming Points for Purchases. The Member may earn one (1) point for every two dollars ($2) spend. Purchases having cents in the check total of 49 cents and less will be rounded down. Purchases having cents in the check total of 50 cents and greater will be rounded up. By example, a check of value $9.49 will be rounded downwards and points will be awarded on a $9.00 check total. A check of value $9.50 will be rounded upwards and points will be awarded on a $10.00 check total. The Member may use ten points (10) to redeem each one dollar ($1) purchase.
18. No Points awarded on settlements using previously earned Points. Bahamas QSR Limited will not award points on purchases settled using previously earned points. Should a check be settled in whole or in part using previously earned points, only that portion of the check settled by cash, debit or credit card and gift vouchers will earn points. That part of the check settled with previously earned points will not accrue any further points.
19. Customer Loyalty Program and the Internet. The Customer Loyalty Program is inseparably associated with Internet availability. As such, the Customer Loyalty Program is susceptible to down time whenever the Internet is offline. Bahamas QSR Limited accepts no responsibility for Internet communication challenges that negatively impact its Customer Loyalty Program. Bahamas QSR Limited will make every effort to ensure that customers receive points earned on purchases transacted during times when the Internet is unavailable. However, there can be no redemption of points during times when the Internet is unavailable.
20. Lost or Stolen Cards. In the event of loss or theft of your Loyalty Card, it is your responsibility to advise Bahamas QSR Limited as soon as possible. Bahamas QSR Limited accepts no responsibility for any unauthorized use of the card. Bahamas QSR Limited will make reasonable efforts to void the card and reduce the member’s exposure to further loss of points but accepts no responsibility for same. Furthermore, Bahamas QSR Limited will not make any restoration of points in the event of a lost or stolen card. The Customer Loyalty Card is a bearer card and, as such, the cardholder should treat the Customer Loyalty Card with the same protection and safety measures as if it were cash.